is a strategic initiative of the Government of Dubai, with a mandate to enhance commodity trade flows through
the Emirate by providing the appropriate physical, market, financial infrastructure and services required.
By offering a fit-for-purpose regulatory framework, modern infrastructure,
freehold property, innovative products and cost efficient, value-added services,
DMCC successfully attracts key participants throughout the entire value chain of
a wide range of commodities sectors along with a range of businesses from
shipping to recruitment, IT to advertising, and more.
DMCC is the master developer and licensing authority for the Jumeirah Lakes
Towers (JLT) Free Zone, one of the largest mixed use free zone developments in
DMCC has registered over 3,000 companies, with 90% of new registrations
coming from businesses that are new to Dubai, including multi-nationals, major
regional industry participants as well as small/medium sized businesses and
DMCC has implemented a robust compliance and regulatory regime which is in line
with the compliance related laws and regulations of the UAE Federal Government
and the competent international bodies.
- A secure regulated environment licensing a full range of business activities
- Guaranteed 50-year tax holiday on personal and corporate tax
- 100% business ownership and 100% capital repatriation
- A strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Over 3000 companies benefiting from the unique purpose built infrastructure
- Quality commercial and residential properties with freehold or leasehold option
- Home to major international and regional industry participants, SME’s and entrepreneurs
The JLT Free Zone
The fastest growing free zone development in the UAE. Jumeirah Lakes Towers
(JLT) is a 200-hectare, mixed-use waterfront master development facilitating
both business and community living by offering commercial, residential and
retail property for sale and lease.
Jumeirah Lakes Towers is more than a development or a free zone, it is also a
thriving community of over 25,000 residents and over 10,000 people working in
the free zone.
JLT is situated between two metro stations, just 45 minutes from Abu Dhabi and a
five-minute drive from the beach and marina. JLT is a prime location for those
looking for a new experience in Dubai with a host of retail outlets from
restaurants to coffee shops, hotels, leisure facilities and supermarkets. And
not last, because there are the lakes for walking, cycling, or strolling with
friends and family.
Company Formation In The JLT Free Zone
As the Government of Dubai Licensing Authority for the JLT Free Zone, DMCC
offers seamless business solutions for those looking to set up, license and run
a company in Dubai, its reliable and robust platform enabling companies to
establish and thrive within the JLT community.
From multinational organizations and major regional industry participants, to
small and medium sized businesses and start-up companies, today, the JLT free
zone has over 4,000 companies enjoying its facilities and services.
Benefits of setting up a company in the JLT Free Zone include:
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Zero personal and corporate tax rate
- 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
- One or more shareholders
- Unique industry clustering and purpose-built infrastructure
- Secure, regulated environment, licensing a full range of business
- Strategic location on Sheikh Zayed Road, connecting Abu Dhabi and Dubai,
and in close proximity to Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Quality freehold, commercial and residential property for sale or lease at
- Wide variety of quality commercial, retail, residential and industrial
Comprehensive client relationship management providing a fast and efficient
service for the collection and processing of all documentation and issuance of
Free Zone Licence Types Available
Companies or individuals interested in setting up and licensing a new or
existing company in JLT can choose a trade or services license from a wide range
of business activities.
The JLT free zone offers two types of business license:
- DMCC License (activities in commodities and related trade/services)
- JLT License (other business activities)
Within the JLT free zone, companies can set up as a:
- New Company
- Representative Office
Streamlined processes, dependable customer support, unique services and industry
clustering, modern infrastructure, prime location, freehold commercial and
residential property are some of the reasons why the the JLT free zone is your
first choice for locating your business in Dubai.
DMCC registers and licenses companies, provides visa and other related
government services and also supports new companies in obtaining services
required to establish their businesses in Dubai.