UAE business setup services
TZK Consultancy with a combined experience of 21 years will work with you to handle your business setup in UAE from start to finish.
Steps involved in setting up Business
We combine our consulting skills with local expertise, innovation and creativity to develop the best solutions for our clients. Our approach combines a rapid diagnosis of the business issues pertaining to our clients with the execution of changes needed, aiming to transfer our skills and experience to our clients staff, thereby ensuring their sustainable business improvement.
The key steps involved in setting up a business in a new location may be summarized as follows:
Step – 1: Converting a concept / business idea into a workable proposition
A Pre Feasibility Study to evaluating the business idea / concept within a set of specified constraints and providing a clear path for converting it into a business proposition.
Step – 2: Preparing for the Incorporation
A detailed market research and feasibility study to convert the business concept and general information available into a working document to be used for operational reference, approvals and investment.
Step – 3: Incorporating the business entity:
- Choosing appropriate legal structure of the business.
- Choosing location of the proposed venture
- Preparing the required documentation for registration of the entity
- Co-ordination with the relevant regulatory authorities for approvals and obtaining incorporation documents
- Obtaining office/land for the operations
- Processing visas, labour cards and other statutory documents
- Managing the documentation and other regulatory requirements of the new entity till regular operations commence
- Recruitment of personnel required for the new business
TZK Consultancy Group through its various entities provides you professionals services related to every step you take in the process of incorporating your business entity.
We handle the complete business setup process – strategic recommendations, negotiations with local stakeholders, documentation formalities – everything you need to get your business up and running here.
What are the benefits?
- No personal income and capital taxes
- No corporate taxation
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Competitive import duties (5% with many exemptions).
- Abundant and inexpensive energy supply
- Simple staff recruitment procedures
- Competitive freight charges.